SANITARY MEASURES AT OUR PIERREFONDS DOJO
Here are the sanitary measures in effect at the Kanreikai Karate Montreal dojo – Updated on April 20, 2022.
- The wearing of the mask is left to the discretion of each student and his/her level of comfort within the context of a group physical activity indoors.
- Students should not come to the dojo if they experience symptoms similar to those of Covid-19, the flu or another respiratory virus (cough, fever, headache).
- These students must wear a mask when they return to the dojo as long as they experience symptoms (cough, sniffles, etc.).
- We ask the cooperation of our students and parents to avoid delays between classes.
- Our changing rooms are open. – However, we encourage our students to wear their uniform to come to the dojo in order to minimize delays between classes.
- Parents can attend their child’s class as spectators at the dojo – Otherwise, they can wait for their child outside, at the bottom of the stairs, at the end of the class.
Thank you for your cooperation.