SANITARY MEASURES AT OUR PIERREFONDS DOJO
Here are the sanitary measures in effect at Montreal Kanreikai Karate dojo. – Updated on May 14, 2022.
- Mask recommended – but not required
- Students must wear their uniform before entering the dojo – Changing rooms closed
- Students must wait outside, at the bottom of the stairs, before the beginning of the class (except for the first class of the day)
- Hand disinfection upon entering the dojo
- Limited number of personal effects: water bottle and small bag for equipment
- 50-minute classes (45-minute for 6-7 years old; 30-minute for 4-5 years old kids)
- No spectator during classes – A Zoom link is provided to view classes remotely
- Limited number of students per class according to age and belt level – to facilitate physical distancing
- Places reserved in advance – Same class(es), same day(s) every week
- No make-up classes at the dojo; a missed class can be taken up remotely (Zoom link)
- At the end of a class:
- Parents must wait outside, at the bottom of the stairs
- Hand disinfection by student before going out
- A parent must be in sight before his/her child comes out
- Frequent disinfection of premises, surfaces and equipments
- A student must not come to the dojo if experiencing symptoms that may be related to those of Covid-19 or influenza (cough, fever, headache).
- A student (or parent) must notify Montreal Kanreikai Karate’s staff if this student – or someone in his/her vicinity (family, school, work) – has tested positive for Covid-19. This student must not come to the dojo.