Karate – Advanced Level
Our students who have reached the rank of Green Belt to Black Belt continue to perfect their art by attending ADVANCED LEVEL classes. If they haven’t yet reach the rank of Black Belt, the probability that they will is very high. They are role models for our beginner and intermediate students. Black Belts (Senpai) assist our instructors in class, learning how to teach.
Our advanced level classes require focus, determination and diligence. The level of difficulty is high and every new promotion necessitates a firm commitment to train seriously.
AN ADVANCED LEVEL CLASS
Our advanced level students keep perfecting their technique and display an undeniable commitment. Every Belt Promotion Test represents a bigger challenge and feeds their motivation. They are ready to work very hard to pursue their journey.
- KIHON: Advanced basic techniques including :
- Elbow strikes
- KATA: Complex sequences of advanced techniques including stances, punches, kicks, blocks, shuto and shotei; these sequences must be repeated untiringly and mastered to perfection
- WEAPONS: Handling of traditional Japanese weapons (bo, tonfa, nunchaku, sai) – Weapon Kata Forms
- KUMITE: Intensive Fighting Training
- Combinations of punches and kicks on protective pads
- Advanced Footwork
- Complex combinations of punches, kicks and blocks, two by two, with impact
- Fighting under the watch of instructors
- FITNESS TRAINING: Intensive cardio workouts