We are delighted to be able to welcome you again at our Pierrefonds dojo after such a long pause!
Thank you to everyone who trusted us and participated in our online program. You have been bold and enthusiastic in allowing us to develop distance teaching’s tools. We are very proud of you and sincerely hope that you will continue your journey with us in person at the dojo.
In-person Class Memberships
Our in-person class memberships will give access to 1 class / week / person at the dojo. The number of students per class will be limited to 8 to respect the social distancing of 2 meters. This approach will allow us to maximize the number of students who can attend one of our classes.
- Our registered students aged 13 and up will also be able to register for a KickFit class at the dojo.
- Video Broadcasting: With the purchase of a in-person Class Membership, each student will also have access to the video broadcasting (without interaction with the instructor) of all the classes offered for their level (Introduction, Junior, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, KickFit) on our Zoom platform.
Please note that if any of our classes were particularly in demand, we would do our best to adjust our schedule accordingly!
Private and semi-private lessons
We will offer private lessons from the dojo! You will have the opportunity to receive one-on-one coaching, take advantage of our training area and equipment to help you achieve a particular goal.
Whether you wish to prepare for a test, learn or improve a technique or get in shape with the help of a private trainer, we will be there to help!
Have look at our Class Schedule – Summer 2021
Online Registration for the In-person Program
Registration will be done in 2 steps:
- As of June 23: Only students who are currently participating in the Online Class Program will be able to register.
- As of June 25: Registration is open to everyone! Welcome to Montreal Kanreikai Karate students who have taken a break due to the pandemic.
Sanitary measures INFO
To ensure the health and safety of our students and to comply with Public Health standards, we will implement several health measures, such as:
- Closed groups: The 8 students booked for a given class will attend this class together every week and make a “closed group”. This will reduce the number of contacts between different persons.
- 2-meter distance: Markers placed on the training area will ensure that an appropriate distance is maintained between students.
- Mandatory mask: Masks will be mandatory during classes. We will however encourage our students to train at their own pace and offer frequent pauses.
- Disinfection of the dojo and equipment: The dojo will be disinfected regularly as well as the equipment every time it is used.
Special outdoor classes
Working out outdoors feels good! We are planning to run special outdoor classes on a non-regular basis throughout the summer. We will keep you posted!
And this is only the beginning! We will adjust to public health instructions as they are issued. It is by remaining careful and safe that we get closer to a return to normalcy!
Do not hesitate to contact us for any precision or question regarding our dojo reopening!